If you have ever seen a beautiful California vineyard, chances are you’ve seen a picture of Paso Robles. Golden rolling hills, dripping with perfect rows of California’s best kept vineyards, creating some of the very best wine in the world today.
At the helm of educating us all, and serving as impeccable host to the strong Paso Robles community of wine owners and wine makers, is Lauren Lekai, founder of Paso Robles Wineries, the “Insider’s Tour Guide to Paso Robles.”
Lauren has been a member of Visiting Media for several years, and has encouraged her local wineries to use TrueTour® as the most successful way of showcasing their estate to the public. You can see what we mean here, where she gives her Paso Robles winery listings star billing when they share in utilizing TrueTour®.
Because Lauren’s business is providing a directory of local listings, she has joined our family as an affiliate. This means not only is she able to offer TrueTour® to her clients as an elite additional service, she also receives a referral benefit.
I had the pleasure of chatting with Lauren recently, and when I asked Lauren how she integrated TrueTour® into her business so successfully, she quickly presented me with a one-pager titled “Virtual Brochure Tips” with 10 wonderful suggestions…. plus a BONUS #11 (for any Spinal Tap fans out there).
Lauren generously gave me permission to share this with each of you! Be sure to thank her in comments below! This is created for wineries, but can certainly be applied and adapted to any industry. Be sure to look at our live demos for further inspiration.
Paso Robles Wineries Top 10 Tips for TrueTour®
- Show off your little slice of heaven. Put your TrueTour® listed in the menu bar (“Virtual Tour”) at the top of your website and feature the aerial video on your home page above the fold.
- Use the TrueTour® on as many websites as possible to simplify how you deliver powerful content. Most Chambers and Associations should be able to include the eBrochure. We’ll provide you with the simple code.
- Use your TrueTour® on all of your social media posts, i.e., For a Virtual Tour, text “business name” to 24587.
- Add the TrueTour® to your Facebook page (we’ll show you how) and post it once a month (when you have a substantial jump in the number of followers month over month).
- Use your TrueTour® on newsletters, in your email signature, on your business cards.
- Put the text to info on all of your receipts, print ads and materials. Text ”your business name” to 24587 to enjoy a virtual tour! Have your staff circle it when giving the receipt to customers.
- Refer/link to it when responding to people asking for information about your business through phone or email. AND when people are asking for recommendations (your referral list is on the TrueTour®).
- Send your TrueTour® to guests, club members and in shipments of products to customers. A great line for your staff to use when is, “Would you like to take a little bit of ”your business name” home today, what’s your cell phone number or email?”
- At events or on sales calls share the TrueTour® from your phone or tablet to show off your place and transfer information to customers.
- Ask Visiting Media to send you some branded virtual reality cardboard viewers… (I hear these are coming soon!) and give them away at events and at your business (You can also charge people for the glasses). Apply a sticker with your logo, text to info, your address and phone number.
- Bonus idea: Have a giveaway of the glasses as a promo tool when things are slow and post on the announcement on social media.
Ready to try this out? We’d love to hear from you. Have any tips to add? Let’s be as generous as Lauren and help each other in our pursuits of success! And remember, we are always one click away to help you with anything you need. Really.