How can we help you?
For our members, here are steps and next action items to follow after signing up.
Meet your personal Visiting Media Support Expert.
You aren’t expected to do this by yourself! When you sign up to become a member, you will be automatically contacted right away by a member of our team dedicated to answering your questions, introducing you to your dashboard, and helping you get your TrueTourTM set up.
Upload content into your TrueTourTM.
When you first login to your member dashboard, you’ll be walked through step-by-step how to upload content to your brand new TrueTourTM.
- Determine your target audience; where do you plan to use your TrueTour?
- Upload everything you want to share (photos, videos and more!)
- Set your TrueTour menus. You can adjust menu buttons and titles.
- Decide if you would like to create any new professional content for your TrueTourTM. If so, we’ll schedule that for you right away!
Add your TrueTourTM to websites and profiles.
TrueTourTM can live anywhere – embed TrueTourTM on your website, Facebook Fan Page and online profiles. Paste your TrueTour embed code into any profile or listing you own. This is great for your traffic, and potential customers will be drawn more easily to your listing.
Need help integrating your TrueTourTM? We’ll do it for you!
Examples of embedded TrueToursTM:
Share TrueTourTM with your potential customers.
This is key. TrueTourTM doesn’t just live on your website. It’s a virtual brochure sales tool for you to USE. Pull up your TrueTourTM on your phone or tablet in place of any presentation. Take advantage of the easy sharing tools and text your TrueTourTM right on the spot. Add your TrueTourTM to your email signature. Show your TrueTourTM at your next tradeshow. Have a blast with VR viewers (ask us about the Visiting Media virtual reality dome!) and help your potential customers experience your business right at the critical decision moment.
We are here as your personal Visiting Media Support Experts to train, guide, inspire and nudge when needed. Frankly, not taking advantage of TrueTourTM engagement and marketing tips is missing a huge opportunity. We are eager to help, and we’ll even provide you with regular “success audits” to suggest personalized recommendations just for your business.
Want more tips?
Of course, you do.
TrueTourTM member Lauren Lekai, founder of Paso Robles Wineries, generously put together this resourceful list of tips she shares with all of her clients.
Click to expand and reveal
- Show off your little slice of heaven. Put your TrueTourTM listed in the menu bar (“Virtual Tour”) at the top of your website and feature the aerial video on your home page above the fold.
- Use the TrueTourTM on as many websites as possible to simplify how you deliver powerful content. Most Chambers and Associations should be able to include it in your profile listing by using the simple embed code provided.
- Use your TrueTourTM on all of your social media posts, i.e., For a Virtual Tour, text “business name” to 24587.
- Add the TrueTourTM to your Facebook page (we’ll show you how) and post it once a month (when you have a substantial jump in the number of followers month over month).
- Use your TrueTourTM on newsletters, in your email signature, on your business cards.
- Put the text to info on all of your receipts, print ads and materials. Text ”your business name” to 24587 to enjoy a virtual tour! Have your staff circle it when giving the receipt to customers.
- Refer/link to it when responding to people asking for information about your business through phone or email. AND when people are asking for recommendations (your referral list is on the TrueTourTM).
- Send your TrueTourTM to guests, club members and in shipments of products to customers. A great line for your staff to use when is, “Would you like to take a little bit of ”your business name” home today, what’s your cell phone number or email?”
- At events or on sales calls share the TrueTourTM from your phone or tablet to show off your place and transfer information to customers.
- Ask Visiting Media to send you some branded virtual reality cardboard viewers… (I hear these are coming soon!) and give them away at events and at your business (You can also charge people for the glasses). Apply a sticker with your logo, text to info, your address and phone number.
- Bonus idea: Have a giveaway of the glasses as a promo tool when things are slow and post on the announcement on social media.